This course will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to start shooting your own video. You will learn about the different camera types, how to operate them, the technicalities you need to know to get the desired shot, setting up a tripod and mounting a camera on it. Furthermore, you will learn some basic techniques in setting up of audio and lighting to equip you with the necessary skills to kick-start your first proper filming.
- Understand different types of cameras
- Understand audio recording
- Operate a camera
- Set up of camera exposure and settings
- Set up of tripod
- Set up of audio for video recording
- Set up of basic lighting
Who Should Attend
The course is intended for those:
- Currently who are working in corporate communication/marketing department and would like to acquire knowledge and skills in videography and produce own marketing video
- Interested to venture into videography and be a freelance videographer
- Enthusiasts and hobbyists are encouraged to take this course as a kick-start to your filming ventures.
50 Tagore Lane, Entrepreneur Centre #04-10B Singapore 787494
$200 (exclude GST)
* Singapore Citizens age 25 and above can use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay for the course fee.